Milan Prieložný has been an attorney-at-law since 2015. He has broad experience in the area of commercial law, especially corporate law, mergers, acquisitions, litigation, real-estate law and contractual law.
Milan has been working with INVICTA since September 2016. After graduating from the Prague Faculty of Law, he practiced law in leading Czech law firm Glatzová & Co. for more than 4 years.
In his spare time Milan enjoys playing the guitar, jogging and cooking oriental cuisine. Milan speaks Czech, Slovak, English and some German.
- Advising on the the acquisition of a company operating a pharmacy chain.
- Advising an international coffee producer by negotiating a lease of warehouse premises.
- Advising on the restructuring of a real-estate administrator group involving the demerger, establishment and liquidation of six companies.
- Advising on the sale of two castles in West and South Bohemia.
- Representing a foundry company in a dispute over more than 75 mil. CZK.
- General day-to-day legal advice to corporate clients, including the drafting of shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, advice on the founding of companies in the Czech Republic, increases/decreases of share capital, drafting of corporate documents, liquidation of companies and representing shareholders in shareholders’ disputes.