Banking & Finance
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience regarding banking and finance law, specifically in providing legal services concerning various types of loan and securities transactions, including financial structuring and negotiation.
Legal services provided by our team include helping our clients with regard to:
- Real estate finance transactions, including investment, development and structured project finance;
- Corporate restructuring for financing and for tax purposes;
- Acquisition finance, including stock or share purchase or asset purchase financing;
- Asset-based lending and general working capital financing, including revolving credit;
- Bond issues;
- Structuring of financial transactions, including drafting and negotiating of Term Sheets,
- Structuring of re-financing of existing indebtedness, including workout and restructuring of existing collateral arrangements;
- Drafting and negotiating facilities and collateral documentation;
- Providing due diligence and legal opinions in corporate and real estate legal issues conducted for lenders or borrowers;
- Advising banks in drafting and negotiating banking terms and conditions and sample documentation for medium size and large size corporations, including all types of facilities and collateral documentation;
- Advising banks on various regulatory issues and drafting bank methodology for credit facilities, risk management and collateral management.