Real Estate and Construction
To succeed in real estate development project our clients can rely on deep understanding, knowledge and experience of our lawyers. We help our clients when planning commercial development, construction of office or residential buildings, industrial and warehouse facilities (greenfield or brownfield) as well as with private real estate.
Our lawyers assist in all kinds of real estate acquisitions, real estate dispositions, lease of real estate and property management. We represent our clients in development zoning and planning procedures, in construction proceedings. In proceedings concerning environment related issues as well as in respective litigation and dispute resolution.
When seeking for financing of a real estate project, our clients rely on complex project and structured finance experience of our lawyers, who are ready not only to negotiate the best attainable conditions with banks or with private investors but in many cases they also can be an intermediate in accessing to new finance opportunities.
Legal services provided by our team include helping our clients with regard to:
- Real Estate projects structuring including tax impacts
- Acquisitions and divestments of real estate
- Real estate acquisition finance, including development, structured and project finance;
- Processing real estate investments, such as establishing a joint venture, processing mergers, acquisition or share purchase or forming a new ownership or corporate structure for finance or for tax purposes;
- Leasing of office, commercial, industrial and residential premises
- Due diligence and legal opinions of real estate ownership or for other real estate relevant issues for both sellers and purchasers,
- Advice, negotiation and representation in zoning and building proceedings, in selection of suitable sites according to the zoning plan criteria, coordination of negotiation process with competent authorities as well as with experts and specialists;
- Securing all kind of permits in construction proceedings, including permits for infrastructure projects (e.g. roads, office, retail or residential buildings, factories, technology and business parks), advising on construction documentation;
- Environmental impact assessments, advice, negotiation and representation in environment related procedures;
- Drafting complex construction agreements and resolution of construction and real estate related disputes, representation in litigations.